Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Tell Me Why I Don't Like Mondays... (Part2 - Wednesday)

As i was saying about pub etiquette: I kept me head down in a pub and watched the world go by. That's what i look for in a drinking establishment nowadays. The Charles Bradlaugh was aperfect example of the perfect pub. You got every type of person in it at all different times and it was light and airy and inviting and had interesting views and things to look at; all in all my (and probably Nick's) ideal pub. It fits the way i was brought up in pubs. I'm sure your local and formative drinking years have made you (the reader) behave a particular way in pubs.

I've lost my thought process for this one....

Anyway, the house sitting is still going well, apart from the fact i put all the neighbours wheelie-bins out last night! Doh! They don't need to go out til 2morro. Oh well, i'd been back in York picking up my phone charger and letting Luke have his cash card back - he'd left it at mine over the weekend. Sat down to say hello to my housemates, ended up sat watching Dr. Who till nearly 10, still left before the end as well. Tara my beautiful Siamese cat is no fun to look after whatsoever. When you walk in the house she just starts shouting at you, when you feed her she shouts at you, when she's eating she wolfs it down like there's no 2morro, then starts shouting at you. She is beautiful though. Her full Siamese pedigree name is.... wait for it... Adwuiam Sweet Satin....

Mmm, what a handle

Is anyone reading this?????

No comments: